Online Application for the academic session 2021-2022 Admission for LKG & UKG
1. Admission is open only for LKG & UKG.
2. Interested parents can apply for their wards online. Please note that registration Forms will be available only online on the school website http://dehri.ges.edu.in (Hard Copy of Admission forms are not at all issued from our office.)
3. The online registrations will be open on 26th December, 2020 on our school website http://dehri.ges.edu.in from 06:00 P.M. onwards. It is to be noted that only limited number of registration will be accepted. Registration will get closed automatically after getting the required number of registrations.
1. Users are requested to use laptop or desktop for filling the form and making online transactions.
2. Recommended browsers are Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Avoid Internet Explorer.
3. Ensure that internet connectivity is good and stable.
4. Don’t refresh/reload the page or click on Back from browser when form is submitted or online transaction has started.
5. For one applicant, only one form is to be filled.
OVERVIEW OF REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. Only Online Registrations will be accepted.
2. Please submit only one registration form per applicant.
3. A child seeking admission in LKG must have Date of Birth between 1/10/2016 and 1/4/2018. (3 to 4.5 years as on March, 31st 2021)
4. A child seeking admission in UKG must have Date of Birth between 1/10/2015 and 1/4/2017. (4 to 5.5 years as on March, 31st 2021)
5. Click On Online Registration to start filling form.
6. Keep a record of Contact Number and Email Address entered while filling the form. If not available please create one using any free email services available (Like Gmail, yahoo etc.). On clicking SAVE, Username will appear on screen. You are requested to note it. An SMS will be sent to the registered contact number specifying your Login Credentials for further process.
7. Please check the details like name, date of birth and other details are entered correctly before submitting as no corrections will be available later on.
8. Login with the credentials received in SMS. In case SMS is not received, click on "Forget" and enter Username and Registered Email Address.
9. On login, Click on 'Pay Reg. Fee' online. (Reg. Fee Amount is Rs. 500/-).
10. After Registration Fee is paid, 'Fill Registration Form' section will be enabled. You are requested to complete the form.
11. Once form is completely filled in, download form along with the payment receipt.
12. Please note that corrections are not possible after the form is submitted. After submission of the form, take out the printout of the Registration receipt.
13. Once the Registration process is over, you will receive an SMS with the details of date and time of personal appearance of the candidate at the school along with the parents / guardians.
14. The parent and the candidate should be present at the school for personal appearance (Interview) on the date mentioned in the registration receipt/SMS. The following documents must be brought by the parent on the date scheduled for personal appearance. a) Copy of Birth Certificate.
b) Print out of Registration Receipt.
15. To view or download any forms again, click on DOWNLOAD PDF on top-right.
15. The selected candidates will be informed via SMS on 27th February, 2021 after 8 P.M.
For any queries, contact school. +91 95230 98201 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org