1. Provisional admission is open only for class XI for the academic session 2021- 2022.
2. Admission is granted on the basis of class IX annual examination marks and class X Pre-Council/board examination marks and a candidate has to submit his/her class X pass certificate and statement of marks with in the stipulated time. If one fails to so, his/her provisional admission will be cancelled.
3. Candidates from other Boards can also apply and their admission will be confirmed after the approval by the Council (CISCE).
4. Interested parents can apply for their wards online. Please note that registration Forms will be available only online on the school website http://dehri.ges.edu.in (Hard Copy of Admission forms are not at all issued from our office.)
5. The online registrations will be open on 1st May, 2021 on our school website http://dehri.ges.edu.in from 06:00 P.M. onwards. It is to be noted that only limited number of registration will be accepted. Registration will get closed automatically after getting the required number of registrations.
6. A non-refundable registration fee of Rs.500 should be paid while submitting the application form.
7. Candidate has to fill up "NA" where ever applicable so that the application gets registered.
1. Users are requested to use laptop or desktop for filling the form and making online transactions.
2. Recommended browsers are Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Avoid Internet Explorer.
3. Ensure that internet connectivity is good and stable.
4. Don’t refresh/reload the page or click on Back from browser when form is submitted or online transaction has started.
5. For one applicant, only one form is to be filled.
OVERVIEW OF REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. Only Online Registrations will be accepted.
2. Please submit only one registration form per applicant.
3. A candidate seeking admission should be completing class X in the academic session 2020-21 and should be of excellent character
4. Admission is granted on the basis of class IX annual examination marks and class X Pre-board examination marks hence keep the marks ready before filling the form.
5. Click On Online Registration to start filling form.
6. Keep a record of Contact Number and Email Address entered while filling the form. If not available please create one using any free email services available (Like Gmail, yahoo etc.). On clicking SAVE, Username will appear on screen. You are requested to note it. An SMS will be sent to the registered contact number specifying your Login Credentials for further process.
7. Please check the details like name, date of birth and other details are entered correctly before submitting as no corrections will be available later on.
8. Login with the credentials received in SMS. In case SMS is not received, click on "Forget" and enter Username and Registered Email Address.
9. On login, Click on 'Pay Reg. Fee' online. (Reg. Fee Amount is Rs. 500/-).
10. After Registration Fee is paid, 'Fill Registration Form' section will be enabled. You are requested to complete the form.
11. Once form is completely filled in, download form along with the payment receipt.
12. Please note that corrections are not possible after the form is submitted. After submission of the form, take out the printout of the Registration receipt.
13. Once the Registration process is over, school will scrutinise the applications. Only those selected will be called for personal interview through video conferencing.
14. Finally the selected candidates will be informed via SMS about the admission dates.
15. The parent and the candidate should be present at the school for admission in the dates as mentioned in the SMS. The following documents must be brought.
a) Print out of Registration Receipt and filled in application form.
b) Candidates from other than GEMS English School should submit a Bonafide Certificate from their School
c) Copy of class IX annual examination mark statement
d) Copy of Class X Pre-council/board Examination mark statement e) 4 Passport size photos
f) Copy of Aadhar Card